You must log in to watch this webinar recording.
The International Sport Coaching Framework
Presenter Pat Duffy, PhD, is a professor of sport coaching at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. He is the vice president for Strategy and Development for the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) and chair of the European Coaching Council.
- Outlined the main elements of ISCF
- Explained the process, rationale and programme theory behind the Framework
- Provided initial guidance on how ISCF might act as a reference point for NFs, IFs, National agencies, as well as coaches and coach educators
- Provided the opportunity for questions and discussion relating to ISCF
Viewers of the webinar will learn:
- ISCF and terminology to describe coaching as a blended profession
- Steps and measures to disseminate and apply the Framework
- Parallel ICCE developments to support the development of coaching as a blended profession across the globe.
There are no continuing education credits attached to this webinar. For questions, visit www.HumanKinetics.com/Webinar FAQs.
Pat Duffy, PhD, is a professor of sport coaching at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. He is the vice president for Strategy and Development for the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) and chair of the European Coaching Council. He is taking a lead role in developing the International Sport Coaching Framework (ISCF). As a former chief executive of sports coach UK, Duffy led the development of the UK Coaching Framework, which received the widespread support of governing bodies, funding partners, higher education, and the wider sport coaching industry. He also served an 11-year term as the director of Irish National Coaching and Training Centre, where he led the establishment of the National Coaching Development Programme. He is the chief technical advisor to the South African Sports Confederation and Olympic Committee on the development of the South African Coaching Framework.