Soft Tissue and Trigger Point Release Online CE Course-2nd Edition
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Soft Tissue and Trigger Point Release, Second Edition, ebook
- Video (approximately 50 minutes)
- Continuing education exam
The video (approximately 50 minutes) is followed by an exam that contains 75 questions. Upon passing the exam, you may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After reading the text, viewing the online video, and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain how soft tissue release works.
- Explain the difference between passive STR, active-assisted STR, and active STR.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the lower limbs: hamstrings, calf, and gluteals.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the upper limbs: biceps brachii, wrist flexors, and wrist extensors.
- Describe how soft tissue release is applied to muscles of the trunk and spine: pectorals, trapezius, and levator scapulae.
- Give examples of muscles to which STR could be applied in the prone, supine, and side-lying positions.
- Provide examples of contraindications to soft tissue release.
AudienceA continuing education course for massage therapists, physical therapists, physiotherapists, and athletic trainers.
Table of ContentsSoft Tissue Release Video
Exam and Evaluation
Exam Answer Sheet