Therapeutic Stretching Video With CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Video (approximately 50 minutes)
- Continuing education exam
The video (approximately 50 minutes) is followed by an exam that contains 75 questions. Upon passing the exam, you may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After viewing this online video and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the lower limbs: ankle invertors, quadriceps, calf, hip adductors, gluteals, and hip flexors.
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the upper limbs: shoulder joint, internal rotators of the shoulder, shoulder adductor muscles, wrist, and fingers.
- Describe how therapeutic stretching could be applied to muscles of the trunk and spine: neck extensors and low back muscles.
- Give examples of muscles to which therapeutic stretching could be applied in the prone, supine, side-lying, and seated positions.
- Provide examples of contraindications to therapeutic stretching.
AudienceA continuing education course for massage therapists, physical therapists, physiotherapists, and athletic trainers.
Table of ContentsTherapeutic Stretching Video
Exam and Evaluation
Exam Answer Sheet