Triathlon 101 2nd Edition PDF
Triathlon 101 helped thousands of athletes take the guesswork out of multisport training and racing. Now, this best-seller returns, updated with more top-notch information and solidifying its status as the essential guide for multisport success. In this new edition, you’ll learn these techniques and strategies:
- Choose the best equipment for your goals, terrain, and budget.
- Create your own triathlon program for various distances and events.
- Know how, when, and what to eat and drink when training or competing.
- Prevent overtraining and recover from common injuries.
- Swim and navigate in open water.
- Smoothly and quickly transition from one leg of the race to the next.
- Taper your training for peak performance on race day.
ExcerptsFive Common Pre Race Mistakes Triathletes Should Avoid
Prepare For Your Next Triathlon
Top 3 Bike Selection Steps For Triathletes
Triathlete Michellie Jones Emphasizes The Importance Of Goals