Deep Tissue Massage Video With CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Video (approximately 50 minutes)
- Continuing education exam
The video (approximately 50 minutes) is followed by an exam that contains 45 questions. Upon passing the exam, you may print out and submit a certificate for continuing education credits.
After viewing this online video and successfully completing the 45-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Describe how to apply deep tissue massage using the elbow, forearm, or fist and know which muscles each of these options is appropriate for.
- Describe how deep tissue massage is applied to muscles of the lower limbs: posterior calf, lateral calf, hamstrings, buttock, hip adductors, quadriceps, lateral thigh
- Describe how deep tissue massage is applied to muscles of the upper limbs: wrist extensors.
- Describe how deep tissue massage is applied to muscles of the trunk and spine: upper fibers of trapezius, levator scapulae, erector spinae.
- Give examples of muscles to which deep tissue massage could be applied in the prone, supine, and side-lying positions.
- Provide examples of contraindications to deep tissue massage.
Table of ContentsCourse Information
Deep Tissue Massage Video
Exam and Evaluation