Measurement and Evaluation In Human Performance Web Study Guide-5th Edition
Study GuideTo assist students using the text, Measurement and Evaluation in Human Performance, Fifth Edition, has a companion web study guide (WSG), which provides multiple interactive learning experiences that assist students in retaining information. Each chapter of the text includes several cross-references to the WSG, allowing students to take advantage of the following features:
- Chapter outlines guide students through the content of any given chapter and serve as learning aids for organization and note taking.
- Student activities provide engaging problems that can be solved with the use of information in the text and encourage students to think critically and logically to find the appropriate responses.
- Homework problems and interactive quizzes for each chapter assess student knowledge and retention of information.
- Answers from selected student activities, homework problems, and textbook mastery items allow students to check their work, providing instant clarification and information on self-assessment.
- There are 52 video interviews from top researchers who offer greater insight into the field.
The web study guide is also available packaged with a new print book or e-book. To purchase it separately, click on the Add to Cart button at the top of this page. Once the purchase is complete, sign in to the study guide at www.HumanKinetics.com/MeasurementAndEvaluationInHumanPerformance.