Smarter Workouts Online CE Exam
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text Smarter Workouts is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 60-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the benefits of mobility training.
- Create workouts by organizing the variables of exercise program design to improve mobility, core strength, and metabolic conditioning.
- Identify different pieces of exercise equipment that can be used to design effective and efficient workouts.
- List the foundational patterns of human movement.
- Explain the difference between the contractile element and the elastic component of muscle.
- Describe how fascial structures function as integrated systems to organize and control movement.
- Demonstrate exercises that can be used to improve stability, mobility, dynamic balance, coordination, and strength.
- Identify the anatomical components of the core region of the human body.
- Describe the differences between linear and undulating periodization.
- Identify effective strategies for recovering from a challenging workout.
- Demonstrate effective strategies for exercising specific muscles.
AudienceA continuing education course for strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and other certified fitness professionals.
Table of ContentsSmarter Workouts Table of Contents
Part I. The Science and Why It Matters
Chapter 1. How Exercise Changes Your Body
Chapter 2. Movement and Intensity in Practice
Part II. Exercises and Workouts
Chapter 3. Mobility Training
Chapter 4. Core Strengthening
Chapter 5. Metabolic Conditioning
Part III. Get Fit and Stay Fit
Chapter 6. Designing Your Exercise Program
Chapter 7. Lifetime Programming
About the Author
- Exam and Evaluation
- Exam Answer Sheet
- Course Evaluation
- Certificate Information