Warm-Up Online CE Exam, The
Online CourseThis product is delivered online:
- Continuing education exam
- NOTE: The text The Warm-Up is required for successful completion of this exam but is not included in this version. Purchase this version only if you already own the text or ebook.
After reading this book and successfully completing the 75-question multiple-choice exam, you will be able to do the following:
- Explain the purpose and value that the warm-up provides to an athlete.
- Compare and contrast the traditional warm-up protocol with the RAMP warm-up system.
- Describe the three phases of the RAMP warm-up system.
- Describe how to organize a Raise phase.
- Explain the role of static stretching in a warm-up.
- Describe the activation and mobilization process.
- Identify the technique guidelines for activation and mobilization exercises.
- Describe the potentiation process.
- Construct effective sport-specific warm-ups using the RAMP warm-up system.